BY EXPERIENCE A Thoughtful, Strategic Approach Focused on Results
Matrimonial issues are nearly impossible to escape. When things take a turn for the worst in your marriage or family, turn to the Law Offices of Anthony J. LoPresti. For nearly three decades, our Nassau County family lawyer has handled a wide range of family law matters exclusively. As an esteemed family lawyer in Nassau County, Attorney Anthony J. LoPresti extends his services to residents across Long Island and the surrounding communities. Comprehensive knowledge of family law is the key to effective representation. We can navigate you through a broad range of cases involving your loved ones.
Whether you have made the decision to file for divorce, seek sole or joint child custody, request child support, or get other related matters settled, we provide legal solutions to help you make informed choices throughout your case.
Family law issues come with their fair share of emotional and financial challenges. Because we are well aware of that, we work diligently to get our clients through the process as promptly as possible. Our founding Nassau County family law attorney has found success in getting families through tough times. Providing an expedient and economical approach to family matters, he serves as a trusted guide to our clients.
Attorney Anthony J. LoPresti is an active member of the following associations:
- New York State Bar Association
- Nassau County Bar Association
- Matrimonial Committee of the Bar Association
- Ronald McDonald House (serves as one of the board of directors)
Call or contact us online today to schedule a consultation and learn how our Nassau County family law attorney can help you!
Our firm handles the following types of family law cases in Nassau County, NY:
- Divorce – If you wish to end your marriage, our legal team at the Law Offices of Anthony J LoPresti represent you in family court. We can handle all the necessary paperwork, meet all the deadlines, guide you through the complexities of the divorce process, and help you obtain the most favorable outcome.
- Equitable distribution of marital assets – As part of divorce proceedings, you and your spouse must divide all your marital assets, based on New York’s equitable distribution law. Our firm can help you value property, discover hidden assets, and ensure you get what you deserve.
- Child custody and visitation – One of the most sensitive and hotly contested family disputes is child custody. We can create favorable custody and visitation plans on your behalf, according to the best interests of your children.
- Child support– The noncustodial parent is responsible for making monthly child support payments to provide the child with food, shelter, clothes, and other life essentials. Our team can help you establish child custody, as well as modify and enforce payments.
- Spousal support– The lesser earning spouse is entitled to alimony or spousal maintenance in New York. We can ensure you obtain the support necessary to help you start a new chapter in life.
- Marital agreements – While making a prenuptial or postnuptial agreement may not appear to be romantic, both spouses will be able to communicate openly about their assets and wishes when unforeseen issues occur, such as a divorce or a partner’s death. Let us help you create an agreement that is right for you and your spouse.
Committed to ResultsOur hard work and dedication sets us apart from other local firms.
Free Initial ConsultationYou are entitled to a free one-hour consultation with us.
Experience to Guide YouOur team brings over 30 years of family law experience to the table.
Family Always Comes FirstOur firm is 100% dedicated to the practice of family law.
Navigating Business Valuation in New York Divorce
Retirement Plans and Divorce: What You Need to Know
Co-Parenting During the Holiday Season; Insights from a Legal Perspective
Understanding the Role and Impact of Marital Agreements in Protecting Assets
Equitable Distribution in New York: Understanding Fair Asset Division in Divorce
Smooth Transitions: Navigating Back-to-School Schedules for Co-Parenting Families in New York