Equitable Distribution of Marital Assets
Skilled Attorney in Nassau County
Distributing marital assets equitable during a divorce can be extremely complex. With the assistance of an experienced attorney, you can ensure that your rights are protected. Don’t let your spouse take what is rightfully yours or leave you struggling financially. If you are divorcing in the Nassau County or Long Island area, call our skilled lawyer today.
Contact Anthony J. LoPresti, to discuss marital property division during a free one-hour consultation. Call (516) 252-0223 today to set up an appointment.
What is Considered in Equitable Distribution?
When Anthony LoPresti represents you, your case will receive personal attention from an attorney with a proven track record of success. Attorney LoPresti and our team of professionals will not only identify and value your assets, we will also investigate the important factors that contribute to fair and equitable property distribution, including:
- Financial resources, including all forms of income
- Future financial circumstances
- Physical and emotional health of parties
- Prior standard of living during marriage
- Tax consequences
- Wasteful dissipation of assets
- Duration of the marriage
- Need of custodial parent to occupy marital property
- Recent improvements during marriage to land or property
- Loss of inheritance or pension rights upon dissolution of marriage
- Separate property of each of the parties
Where Do You Go From Here?
At our law firm, you won’t be passed off to three different attorneys. You will speak directly to our founding attorney, Anthony LoPresti, and will benefit from his extensive experience with equitable distribution, discovering hidden assets, and valuing property. We will go through your assets with a fine-tooth comb until you can rest assured we have determined the correct value of your marital estate.
Contact a Nassau County lawyer who goes above and beyond for his clients. Call Anthony J. LoPresti, Attorney at Law at (516) 252-0223.